Auto Sort for Leaderboard

NTLKnight

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
I created a leaderboard that logs 3 metrics, "Games Played", "Wins" and "Win Ratio". The "Win Ratio" metric is the deciding factor that determines the order of rank. Here's what the (final section of the) leaderboard looks like:

01.png

I have been trying to get this leaderboard to auto-sort the rank, but have been unsuccessful. The values for this leaderboard are coming from other cells (hidden below the visible rows) that are running formulas against all the games played that count "Games Played", "Wins" and "Win Ratio". Here's a link to an image of the wider view of the spreadsheet since the image is too large to insert here.

What I'm trying to do:
  • In short, I am trying to get the leaderboard to auto-sort the "Rank" based on which player(s) have the highest "Win Ratio" (in my spreadsheet this is column AX...but those cells are pointing to the lower/hidden cells contained in column U). The other columns containing the "Games Played", "Wins", "Player Name/Picture" would follow.
  • As seen in the first image above, there are instances where the "Win Ratio" may be the same for more than 1 player. If possible, in those cases, I'd like to be able to give those players the same rank (which would lead to multiple players coming in 2nd place, for instance. The player with the next lowest "Win Ratio" would come in 3rd, etc.
  • The last thing I am trying to figure out is how to filter players who have played less than 5 games to be placed at the bottom of the leaderboard regardless of their "Win Ratio". In the event that there would happen to be more than 1 player who played 4 or less games, it would be nice for them to be at the bottom of the leaderboard, but in the order of their "Win Ratio".
Note, player Names and Images are coming from the first columns in my spreadsheet...which other cells point to. Here's an image to help explain.

I hope I phrased these questions properly! Thank you again for your time!--I really appreciate it!

Nathan

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back