Recommended Links

MrExcel Links

MrExcel Social Networks

Recommended Addins

• ASAP Utilities
    ASAP Utilities is a powerful Excel add-in that fills the gaps in Excel. During the past 20 years our add-in has grown to become probably one of the world's most popular add-ins for Microsoft Excel.
  • The Excel VBA Code Cleaner
    During the process of creating VBA programs a lot of junk code builds up in your files. If you don't clean your files periodically you will begin to experience strange problems caused by this extra baggage. Cleaning a project involves exporting the contents of all its VBComponents to text files, deleting the components and then importing the components back from the text files.
  • Code Manager for MS Excel
    Code Manager is a toolbox for professional Excel/VBA-developers which will include several tools for various coding tasks.
  • MoreFunc
    A free library of 66 new worksheet functions for Excel 95 or above, written in C++, covering many categories : text, maths, statistical, information, lookup and matrix functions.
  • MZ Tools
    MZ-Tools has a single goal: To make your everyday programming life easier!
  • Name Manager
    If you are in need of a utility to manage defined names in your Excel models, this one is a must-have.
  • xlMenuFunDict
    International versions of Office have the menu system in their local language.
  • RDBMail Add-in for Excel/Outlook 2007-2016
    RDBMail puts emailing of Excel sheets, data, and workbooks where you want it and when you want it (as Workbook or PDF). It also allows significant customizing of what you send.

MrExcel MVP Websites

Microsoft [Excel] MVP Websites

Former Microsoft MVPs

Current Microsoft MVPs

Other Useful Links

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • find many based on a certain criteria
    good evening, I hope someone can help me? I have a workbook sheet 2 contains lots of data.... I would like to be able to find anything on sheet...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...
  • Text Format
    I have a sheet for user to keyin the data. The format of the data can be 451 / 1903, 0012 / 9908 or 00287 / 0099. The number after the "/" is...
  • Syntax errors
    Good Morning, Trying to compile a workbook, I keep getting a few errors. Here are the first two: [code=rich]Syntax Error: Function...