10 pin bowiling league

mouse detective

hi i am johining a 10 pin bowling league in september and would like to know how to setup a sheet so i can put in 3 games scores and get a aveage and a date
Can someone please help me out.
I am new to spredsheets and have been trying for a long time
thanks
Robert innes
ps please email at robert.innes@sympatico.ca
thanks again

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).

dcofer

Board Regular
Hello mouse detective,

Welcome to the Board. I struggled with this same issue for years and finally created a spreadsheet where I could input the date, scores, the lane we bowled on, etc. The spreadsheet would calcuate the season average, high score, etc.

Then, after doing all that work, I found a FREE product on the internet that was even better. In addition to the above, it tracks your average on each pair of lanes, what percentage of your games are in the 150's, 160's, etc and the same percentages for series, etc. If you want to go to the trouble to input the data, it also can track your percentage of spare conversions. It is many times better than what I created for myself. It also is set up for leagues that bowl 4 and 5 games as well as three games.

When you first set it up for your league, it will ask you how many teams are in the league, how many weeks you bowl, and on what lane your league starts. So you might have to wait until after you bowl the first week to set it up. But go ahead and download it, play around with it, and become familiar with how to use it. It is really a great tool to keep up with your bowling stats.

The best part, of course, is it is free! I have included a link to the site below. I used it when I bowled, and highly recommend it. Good luck with the spreadsheet and your game!

http://www.bowlingfans.com/downloads/stattracker.shtml

----dave

Last edited:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arnie58

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...