Replace formula in this code

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys, I need your help to replace the formula in the code with the new formula.

Rich (BB code):
With wsDestination.Range(DestinationRemarksColumn & "2")
        .FormulaArray = "=IFERROR(IF(ROW(B2)<=SMALL(IF((ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & _
                "$20000)<=1)*(C2=$C$2:$C$20000)*(B2=$B$2:$B$20000),ROW($A$2:$A$20000),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
                ",""Matched"",NA()),NA())"                                                              '   Formula to insert into 'Remarks' column
        .Replace "xxxxxx", FormulaReplacementString1, xlPart                                            '   Insert additional string into formula
    End With
New formula
Rich (BB code):
=IF(MATCH(1,((ABS(G2-$G$2:$G$23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),0),"Matched","")
Old formula
Rich (BB code):
=IF(MATCH(1,((ABS(G2-$G$2:$G$23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),0),"Matched","")

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
Rich (BB code):
 FormulaReplacementString1 = "MIN(SUM(IF(($C$2:$C$20000=C2)*(ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & _
            DSCol & "$20000)<=1)*($B$2:$B$20000=""PORTAL""),1,0)),SUM(IF(($C$2:$C$20000=C2)*(ABS(" & _
            DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & "$20000)<=1)*($B$2:$B$20000=""TALLY""),1,0)))"     ' Additional string to insert into formula
'
        .FormulaArray = "=IFERROR(IF(ROW(B2)<=SMALL(IF((ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & _
                "$20000)<=1)*(C2=$C$2:$C$20000)*(B2=$B$2:$B$20000),ROW($A$2:$A$20000),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
                ",""Matched"",NA()),NA())"                                                              '   Formula to insert into 'Remarks' column
        .Replace "xxxxxx", FormulaReplacementString1, xlPart                                            '   Insert additional string into formula
    End With
Formulas in 2 places in the code.

Upvote 0
Delete that line that starts with '.Replace'
Delete the section that starts with 'FormulaReplacementString1 ='

Then put your 'good' formula in place of the formula in the '.FormulaArray =' section

Remember to double up any quotation marks in your 'New' formula. ;)

Upvote 0
Solution
After I deleted the line and the section, I replaced the formula in the formula array. The code ran but it is displaying all the rows in the mismatched sheet.
Sharing the sheet for your reference in the below link. Press the Match portal to view the result.
Test Portal+Tally Match.xlsm

Upvote 0
I don't see that you replaced the formula. ???

Upvote 0
I just added (F2=$F$2:$F$23200) in the above formula and deleted what you told me to.

Rich (BB code):
                "$20000)<=1)*(C2=$C$2:$C$20000)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2=$B$2:$B$20000),ROW($A$2:$A$20000),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
    End With

Upvote 0
Sorry if I wasn't clear. You need to delete that old formula and replace it with your 'New' formula.

Upvote 0
Delete that line that starts with '.Replace'
Delete the section that starts with 'FormulaReplacementString1 ='

Then put your 'good' formula in place of the formula in the '.FormulaArray =' section

Remember to double up any quotation marks in your 'New' formula. ;)

Upvote 0
Can you just change it and share it here please.?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back