Replace formula in this code

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys, I need your help to replace the formula in the code with the new formula.

Rich (BB code):
With wsDestination.Range(DestinationRemarksColumn & "2")
        .FormulaArray = "=IFERROR(IF(ROW(B2)<=SMALL(IF((ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & _
                "$20000)<=1)*(C2=$C$2:$C$20000)*(B2=$B$2:$B$20000),ROW($A$2:$A$20000),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
                ",""Matched"",NA()),NA())"                                                              '   Formula to insert into 'Remarks' column
        .Replace "xxxxxx", FormulaReplacementString1, xlPart                                            '   Insert additional string into formula
    End With
New formula
Rich (BB code):
=IF(MATCH(1,((ABS(G2-$G$2:$G$23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),0),"Matched","")
Old formula
Rich (BB code):
=IF(MATCH(1,((ABS(G2-$G$2:$G$23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),0),"Matched","")

What part of my instructions are you uncertain about? You already deleted the proper sections that I mentioned. All that is left is to remove that old formula and replace it with your 'New' one.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
I did that but the problem is that I am not getting any values in the Matched sheet whereas there are more than 50% Matched rows.

Upvote 0
Ok, so post the code here that shows that you replaced the old formula code with the 'New' formula code. Then we can see what you are trying to use.

Upvote 0
Rich (BB code):
        .FormulaArray = "=IFERROR(IF(ROW(B2)<=SMALL(IF((ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & _
                "$20000)<=1)*(C2=$C$2:$C$20000)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2=$B$2:$B$20000),ROW($A$2:$A$20000),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
                ",""Matched"",NA()),NA())"                                                              '   Formula to insert into 'Remarks' column
    End With

Upvote 0
That looks nothing like your 'New' formula that you posted. You can't add to what is left of the old formula. REPLACE IT.

Upvote 0
Rich (BB code):
                $23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),ROW($A$2:$A$23200),""""),xxxxxx)" & _
    End With
I am getting a syntax error after I changed it this.

Upvote 0
B2<>$B$2:$B$23200
In your code it is B2=$B$23200. I don't know how to edit this portion "=IFERROR(IF(ROW(B2)<=SMALL(IF((ABS(" & DSCol & "2-$" & DSCol & "$2:$" & DSCol & _

Upvote 0
Rich (BB code):
        .FormulaArray = "=IF(MATCH(1,((ABS(G2-$G$2:$G$23200)<=1))*(C2=$C$2:$C$23200)*(F2=$F$2:$F$23200)*(B2<>$B$2:$B$23200),0),"Matched","",NA()),NA())"                                                              '   Formula to insert into 'Remarks' column
    End With
After replacing the whole formula, I am still getting a syntax error.

Upvote 0
Now we are getting somewhere. :) That still doesn't match your 'New' formula though. It appears you added some some NA stuff on the end. Are you sure that is the formula that you want to use?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back