pantakos

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello,

I have a worksheet that collect data from various worksheets and insert them at a worksheet.
I need when I press print , a text that is in another sheet to be placed at the last printed page.
i.e. if the print is 3 pages then then text wil be placed at the bottom of the 3rd page. If 2 pages then at the bottom of the 2nd page etc.
I want the text to be placed at the bottom of the page and not right after the last filled row. (if the text is lets say 5 lines at the last 5 lines of the last printed page).

Thank you in advance

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Ok, When I need to print the worksheet it can be 1 or 2 or 3 or even more pages to print.
I need at the last page that is going to be printed to enter 5 lines of text. Not under the last filled rows but at the very end of the printed pages.
As you can see at the attached picture the printing consists of 2 pages. At the 2nd page the marked space need to be at the bottom of the page.

The sheet may consist of 3,4, 5 pages or even more. I need the yellow marked shape to be placed always at the bottom of the last printed page.

Attachments

• InkedSnapShot_LI.jpg
    InkedSnapShot_LI.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
I think your explanation is pretty clear but the image attachment is too low-res to be useful.

Do you need those last lines to be formatted in any special way, like the yellow fill you show? or just include the data?

This will require VBA to determine where the pages are and then insert the data. Do you have manual page breaks in your worksheet, or just let the pages break in their natural places?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. I will try to upload a better pic. No I dont need any special format, no colors , just need 5 or 6 lines and to be copied from another sheet. I will upload the data also. Just these data will have formulas. I will upload a worksheet. No page breaks, natural pages

Upvote 0
Here is the sample workgroup
You can see 3 sheets, TEST1, FORM and DATASET
Test are the Data, Form is the one that collect the data and dataset is the one I need to to be placed always at the bottom of the last printed page.
There is also vba code that create the form , put the data from dataset under the last filled line of form and a print code for printing etc.
I cant upload it here so I will upload it at google drive.

Thank you

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. I will try to upload a better pic. No I dont need any special format, no colors , just need 5 or 6 lines and to be copied from another sheet. I will upload the data also. Just these data will have formulas. I will upload a worksheet. No page breaks, natural pages
My Mobile connected me to a profile that my brother use, so the amswer from makis1023 its me @6StringJazzer . Sorry about that!

Upvote 0
Looks like this is also you?

Upvote 0
Looks like this is also you?
Yes, gerasimos is my real name and the account I have there is that one. Cross posting ? I will fix it asap. Is it problem to asl the same at different forums? Sorry about that

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back