Asking vba macro excel

dolphino

hi all member,
My name is Yaman but i use dolphino for user name in this forum,iam from indonesia, until now I work in on of private bank in indonesia, every month I checked the data end of the month for the banking report. I want to use excel macro to simplify my work. Allow me to asking with u about :

1. How and what VBA syntax we use if we want to process the data from csv file and line number of the file exceeds the capacity Ms.Excel (more than 1,500,000). I want to break down the contents of the file into multiple sheets ?
2. How and what VBA syntax we can use if we want to process the data from csv file where there are multiple csv files (each file has a number of different lines) and the files we will combine into 1 in the excel sheet?

Please, kindly help me for this question
Thank you

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Morning Matt
sorry, i just see your reply about my question. i see from your link Excelerator CBS. i'll try to check for this post. thank you for your inform. if any qustion again, might i to ask with you..

Thank you Matt

-Dolphino

Upvote 0
Hi Mitt,
About your information, Microsoft Power Query is an add in on ms.excel right? i use office 2010. Unfortunelly for me, I cann’t download it to install in my PC on my workplace. Because has been blocked by my security administrator. Any other method for me about my question in last day? If any, may I get the information from you. Thank you Mitt,

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormythebandit

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back