Keypro

I need help with averaging with conditions
Example if {'FN Project Tracking'!$M$17:$M$8546=$B22} and if{ 'FN Project Tracking'!$G$16:$G$8546="BAU" } and is more then 14 days old average # of days dates are in {'FN Project Tracking'!$L$16:$L$8546 }{ 'FN Project Tracking'!$O$16:$O$8546 }
any help is greatly appreciated

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Would something like this work? =IF(AND('FN Project Tracking'!$M$17:$M$8546=$B22),('FN Project Tracking'!$G$16:$G$8546="BAU"),(RANGE>=today())),AVERAGE('FN Project Tracking'!$L$16:$L$8546)+AVERAGE('FN Project Tracking'!$O$16:$O$8546),"")

Upvote 0
Here is more clarification on " is more then 14 days start to finish, start date is in FN Project Tracking'!$L$16:$L$8546 and finish date is in FN Project Tracking'!$O$16:$O$8546 if less than 14 days do not calculate in the totals "
any questions that i can answer that can help please ask

Upvote 0
So just to clarify, you want the average # of days if there are less than 14 between start an finish?

Upvote 0
For argument's sake, let's say this formula is in FN Project Tracking'T16 then try:

=IF(AND('FN Project Tracking'!$M$17:$M$8546=$B22),('FN Project Tracking'!$G$16:$G$8546="BAU"),DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$O16)-DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$L16)>=14,DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$O16)-DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$L16),"")

You would then copy this formula from my theoretical T16 down to T8546, then you would in U16 enter this formula =AVERAGE(FN Project Tracking'!T16:T8546)

You could hide the "T" column so the individual days counts don't show, just the overall average

Does this help at all?

Another Idea is that Maybe you would have to break it down more into:

=IF(AND('FN Project Tracking'!$M17=$B22),('FN Project Tracking'!$G16="BAU"),DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$O16)-DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$L16)>=14,DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$O16)-DATE(FN Project Tracking'!$L16),"")

I don't know what your data looks like, but should it be M17 or M16 since all other ranges go from "X"16:"X"8546

Upvote 0
What cell range are you placing this function in? '#'s for Dave'!$H$22:$H$33 ? I can't seem to follow your references because your it looks like your functions references in columns AH and AI are broken. I was trying to trace where data comes from...in the "Average Days to Design BAU" area, you refence AL, which relies on AH and AI, which in turn have apparently broken formulas/functions in them....did they ever reference a sheet outside of the one you posted?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back