Calculate Due Time in Date and Hours:Minutes excluding Weekends and Public/State Holiday

jennyzhou26

Hi,
Just need formulas to calculate the date and time P3 and P4 work orders that have two types of deadlines.

E.g P4 have 5 business days deadline for response time, and 10 business days until it must be completed. P4 received at 24/05/17 10:30am, has Response time due on 31/05/17 10:30am, and Completion time due due 07/06/17 10:30am. I need formulas that can calculate the response time and completion time but with me manually typing in P4, 24/05/17 10:30am... We receive 50 P4 work orders a week so having it automated using excel like this would be great.

I dont want a timer, just formulas that can calculate the deadlines to the date, hour and minute

5/29/17 (rather than 29/5/17) sounds like a date formatting issue ... month/day I think is a US format. Try selecting date columns, and pick a suitable format. If you can't see one, go into the custom option and enter dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm

When I try inputting that date time direct into my spreadsheet, it works. What version of excel are you using ... I'm wondering whether the workday function may differ between versions?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbhoola

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back