Challenge in XY Scatter

ccy

I've a question on XY Scatter and hope to see assistance from the Excel expert here. Is there a way where I can generate the XY Scatter with each data point representing XY values and contains multiple data series easily / automatically?

For example, let's assume that we have a table with three columns as below
Time slot | Temp. (C) | Humidity
A 2 3
B 3 4
C 5 1
I would like to plot a XY scatter graph with each data point comparing the temp. (x axis) and humidity (y axis). In the end, I should receive a graph with only three points A, B, C. The issue is I've to refine the data range for each X/ Y value each time I plot this chart. So if I've a table with over 100 data points (or "Time slot" in this case), I've to refine the X Y value one by one which is fairly time consuming.

Any advice from the expert here? or macro to save such issue?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.

GlennUK

Can you please explain exactly what you mean by:
The issue is I've to refine the data range for each X/ Y value each time I plot this chart.

ccy

Simply put, if I want to make column 2 as X axis and column 3 as Y axis with column 1 as data labels in Chart Wizard, I've to manually adjust the x and y values for each point. Is there a better way to automate this charting process?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schu94