Clean humor.

^^ That's like that one about the plane crash and where the survivors were buried ... {groan}

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but no idea where else to put it really...

Maybe you can help me with this issue below?

For several months I have been worried about the state of my marriage. My wife comes home late most days (after 8pm), even though she works a mile away, and has been taking secret phone calls. It's got to the point where I am getting very paranoid and one night I managed to get a hold of her phone to check her text messages only to find them all deleted... I got pretty shaken up by this and didn't sleep at all that night. Two nights ago she was very late home; I was looking out of the bedroom window waiting for her when I noticed a taxi pull up further down the street and her walk out. She made some excuse about working late, and that a friend dropped her off.

Last night was the last straw for me and I decided to follow her out (she said it was a work party). I made sure my car was a little distance behind her taxi, making sure she didn't see me. She pulled up at a fancy restaurant and I was nearly spotted so I quickly got out of the car and hid behind it.

It was at that exact moment that I noticed oil leaking from the engine. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it to a garage?

Last edited:

Fish don't drown, they live in water....duh.
No matter if 2 or 3 of the fish died because of any cause, you still have 5 fish.
2 or 3 of them are dead, but you still have them.
At least untill you flush the dead ones.

I'm pretty sure there are some species of sharks that will drown if they don't keep moving...

If a rooster lays an egg at the peak of a barn roof, which way does the egg roll?

Click on the pie chart, it will make it bigger.

Rooster's don't lay eggs.

Why do people:
1. Park on a Driveway
2. Drive on a ParkWay

Isn't the word "Terminal" a strange name for the place you go to get on an airplane?

One hat says to the other hat "Wait here while I go on ahead".

There was a fight that broke out at the circus, it was intense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayneho98

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back