Compare data on two sheets and copy range if it condition is met

Trial and Error

Hello,

I am working on this spreadsheet for a while and can't get it working...any help is appreciated

On the first worksheet "transactions" a row contains a financial transaction. With another macro new transactions are imported when available in another file. For a new transaction on a row only the columns A till M are filled with data after being imported in the "transactions" worksheet.

"Old" transactions have been checked, which is showed by a "v" in column N (column label "check"). For newly imported transactions column N is empty.

With the Macro I try to write I want to check for all rows that don't contain a "v" in column N if column G (label "eigenaar") contains a word that matches with one of the unique words in colum D of the table in worksheet "historie".

-- removed inline image ---

A row of the "transactions" worksheet stays empty when it has a check "v" in column N, although there is a match with one of the unique words in the table on the "historie" worksheet.

I did many attempts to write a macro using For...next, If...then and If Instr() ...then procedures, but didn't get it working.

Does anyone has a solution tot the problem above?
Any help is welcome and appreciated highly!

PS. I tried to insert some pictures on the where there are ... now. Still trying, but need to post them somewhere first.

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back