Conditional Formatting

rvvan

Hello,

I have a chart in sheet 4 (E2:AJ18) that is a list of tote numbers. In sheet 1 I am "adding a tote" to the system and want it to find the tote that was entered in sheet 1 (A:2) and highlight it Red in the chart. and then in sheet 14, after any cell in column J is populated with "printing" I need it to find the tote # in column H and highlight it Green in the chart, and also delete the entire row in sheet 14. Is this possible? Any help would be GREAT!

This is exactly what I needed. Thanks a bunch sir!!
Happy to help mate

Not sure how to input a screenshot, but anyreason why it would be giving me a runtime error 9 message :eek:ut of range? It works on the excel file you made, but it seems to not like my sheet numbers...
Hmm, that suggests that the sheet names / numbers do not match those in the code. You will need to double-check them all to make sure they are exactly as they are in the code and change either the sheet names or the names referenced in the code so everything matches up.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back