Consolidated P&L Multiple Tabs - Sumif Index Match

Astros1243

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all,

I have an exercise where I am trying to create a Consolidate P&L between 5 companies in a "Consolidated P&L" tab. This consolidated P&L is looking to pull in the sums from multiple tabs where the row lines are exactly the same, however the dates may not exactly match up in the same columns in each of them (the companies would open at different dates).

I would do a multiple sum if or a consolidated pivot however, the exercise is looking to be dynamic when a new tab is opened to automatically add the new tab in the formula. I also tried doing a sum if index match however it returns a #Value (I am assuming due to it going across multiple sheets because it works when I only include Company1! in the formula but not Company1:Company5!.

Is anybody aware of a formula I can use that can sum up these amounts from each tab matching to the corresponding date in the column header?.

Thank you,
Astro.

Attachments

• Consolidated P&L.PNG
    Consolidated P&L.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Company 3.PNG
    Company 3.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Company 2.PNG
    Company 2.PNG
    55 KB · Views: 16
  • Company 1.PNG
    Company 1.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 18

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Hi all,

I have an exercise where I am trying to create a Consolidate P&L between 5 companies in a "Consolidated P&L" tab. This consolidated P&L is looking to pull in the sums from multiple tabs where the row lines are exactly the same, however the dates may not exactly match up in the same columns in each of them (the companies would open at different dates).

I would do a multiple sum if or a consolidated pivot however, the exercise is looking to be dynamic when a new tab is opened to automatically add the new tab in the formula. I also tried doing a sum if index match however it returns a #Value (I am assuming due to it going across multiple sheets because it works when I only include Company1! in the formula but not Company1:Company5!.

Is anybody aware of a formula I can use that can sum up these amounts from each tab matching to the corresponding date in the column header?.

Thank you,
Astro.
Hi Did you manage to get an fix for this, as I am trying to do the same but with different titles

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back