COPY PASTE USING VBA CODE

JomarFrogoso

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
I have this problem. I want to create another workbook and paste the values of specific starting cell and select down to the end. Then, I want to copy the values starting at cell AP41.
the sample output was shown in the picture output1. in my source file, I have 100 sheets, I want to loop on the sheets, and copy paste the values to the new workbook.

Attachments

• source2.jpg
    source2.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 12
  • output1.jpg
    output1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
  • source1.jpg
    source1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 13

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
This SEEMS pretty doable. I can't promise that I can do this but I'll try.

If you want assistance you are more likely to get help if you help the helper so they do not need to guess about or recreate your data.

Pictures are not very helpful. If the data is not confidential post a link to your workbook. If necessary you can enter fake-but-realistic data before providing the link. Put the file on Dropbox, Box, 1Drive, Google Drive etc. Use the link icon above the message area. Make sure that other people can access the file!

You say that there are 100 worksheets with data. If you can provide a link to a workbook with fake data provide at least three data sheets to work with for testing.

Regarding "serial number entered into F3"...is the list of serial numbers that user may enter into F3 S/Ns from all worksheets or just in worksheet In? It seems that the list of S/Ns that user may enter contains all S/Ns from all worksheets: In, WIP, Bad and Good. Will there be other worksheets? If so what are their names?

Regarding sheet names...I'm interested to know if there will be other worksheets that do NOT contain a table of S/Ns in their data or other worksheet that WILL contain a table of S/Ns?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back