Coverpage automatically as frontpage when printing

Benner

Hi

I am trying to make a cover page with a picture filling the whole page. I would like the cover page to:
a) be automatically added as the first page, when printing a worksheet (report), and
b) have title and headlines automatically filled depending on which woorksheet/report I choose for printing.

Regarding a) : The workbook contains several worksheets, in which worksheet 1-5 are reports and the rest are standard information used in the formulars. When printing any sheet between 1-5 the same coverpage should automatically to be added.

Regarding b) : All worksheets (reports) contains the info which are needed on the Cover page. The info are in the same celles on each sheet etc. A1=Title, A2= Name of company and so forth.

I struggle with almost every bit of this task:
- How can I get the picture to fill a whole page with no margins on the print preview?
- How can I set the picture as a background, so I can use cells as the references to what need to be Title, headline and so on? And is this the best procedure?
- Getting it to print the cover page as the first page regardless of the worksheet I want to print.

Br. Thomas

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back