Create Email from Excel

JohnDoe0016

I have an excel sheet which creates an email when clicked. Currently the body of the message only shows the row where the data is (the recipient will need to know the row to complete other tasks required)
I would like to add more text to the body of the email as well as a hyperlink to the file location.

Here is the code in my cell so far.

=IF(COUNTA($A5,$B5,$D5)=3,HYPERLINK("mailto:"&$S5&"?subject=Signature for "&E5&" MPH ("&$A5&"; MPH "&$D5&"; SFC "&$B5&")&Body=Row "&ROW(),"▲"),"")

Columns A (text field), B (Order number), and D (revision of this data) give information and all are required for this form
Column S is a cell with all of the email addresses (will change depending on the values in other cells in that row)
Column E (text) is the category of the data

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm using Excel and Outlook 2007 (as will all of the other users)

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Can you post the macro code? Would be easier to see what changes need to be made to add what you're asking for.

Upvote 0
Can you post the macro code? Would be easier to see what changes need to be made to add what you're asking for.

I currently don't have any macros in this file. I'm pretty inexperienced with that portion of excel. Each row is independent of each other (other than the list of emails which are determined on another sheet) I've made a simple table to show each value in the email function.

Part number
Order Number
Revision
Catagory
Text Field
Email function
Email Addresses
User Entered text
User entered number
User entered number
User selected (drop down)
User entered text
email code with hyperlink button
(Based on column D)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back