Desperate, Catastrophic Error

Aleciafxc

Board Regular
I will be specific as i can.

I know what the visual basic editor looks like with normal sheet code. Sheet1(name). It seems I have done something very wrong and can not figure it out. Now, in the visual basic editor, the Sheet Name is sheet1 with a little plain white sheet with the little excel logo this contains the code, listed as sheet1, and now the actual "data" sheet is there with what looks like the normal logo with no code. Is is like the sheet code is separated from the actual sheet. No sheet Macros works when the regular sheet is open. Some other macros work that are in the modules.

I am really in need of serious help, which brings me to another question. How can I find someone local that knows Excel Visual Basic? Do I contact Colleges, i am at a loss. The local Technical School is no help, I was the excel instructor, but not advanced macros (just good and formulas et. al.), this website is the only assistance I have had. What I have no experience in is errors and why they happen. I am in need of professional assistance which I am willing to pay for. Please Advise. Any of you Mr Excel pros in Missouri, Kansas or Oklahoma. I am Serious.

Anything will help.

Alecia

Only three people enter, well trained 2 and myself through development. I was great at Excel formulas but when I started this one I got obsessed with macros. So the thought of separating did not occur to me, I mean I was having so much fun. But anyway, now that all the forms are crated and it actually looks like Access, I may keep that and spin off the data calculation. There is no one here where I am that I can ask for assistance in learning, I mean in my town, state. But I am developing this to give to other agencies such as ours to track their Medicaid requirements. In short, I will definitely give your ideas serious thought. Thanks.

As a side note there is actually a Mr Excel training coming up close to me and I am so excited to be able to attend. I follow your posts and thank you very much.

Execl Czar
Macro Novice

Thanks
Alecia

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back