Duplicate help!!

Jarlath

Hi,

The overall problem I have is that I need to identify codes found column H and column J that match, When they match I need to identify if the order number is different in column E. So when the number in H has a match then look in in J for a code that duplicates.

H J E Identifier
1234 Mot 11 1
1234 Service 12 0
1234 Mot 13 1
1235 Service 14 1
1235 Mot 15 0
1235 Service 16 1

I need to match the code in H, with other codes in column H. When the match is found I need to match codes in column J. If the codes match and repeat under different order numbers (E) then a Unique Identify is to be made. The final stage is Pivot off the data and exclude the 0 Identifiers.

Any help would be great.

Marcelo Branco

MrExcel MVP
Maybe this (assumes data begin in row 2)

K2
=COUNTIFS(H:H,H2,J:J,J2,E:E,"<>"&E2)
copy down

Hope this helps

M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipamuk

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...