Email each sheet to that recipient only

steynjj

Hi Excel Gurus,

I am VBA dumb, but really need your help to solve my problem if you don’t mind helping? Excel version 2010/2013.

So my data is driven off a pivot whereby I'll use the filter to generate new sheets based on that filter page option. In this exercise it will be the account manager's name (KAM). I therefore need to email each KAM his exception report. There is only the 2 active sheets prior to this pivot filter – the raw data and the pivot. So the filter will create the other sheets which I need to email – so only those matching the KAM name on the Pivot. The amount of sheets created will also differ day to day, so ideally something that is dynamic but will exclude i.e. “RAW DATA” sheet, “PIVOT” sheet and “EMAIL DETAIL” sheet.

I hope I’m unpacking this properly :confused:

Can you advise on how to get each mail sent to the relevant KAM’s email address? I can have a “lookup” sheet to store the KAM particulars to match back to the sheet names if that would help? I must again please state I’m VBA dumb and don’t know what is what and what half the terminology means in the codes, but I can follow instructions to those kind enough to guide me.

Many thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards
Jacques
jjsteyn@yahoo.co.za

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JazzSingerNL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back