Excel code. Please Help!!!!!!!

Nani2468

Excel code?
Hi need a command that will be able to give me the number of applications which are "completed" by a certain agent for the current month.

I have two sheets, the first has all the applicants details (name, contact details, status and date completedand the agent who referred them)
So I have a second sheet with the agents name and in the second column I want to count how many applications are completed by the agent in this month.

FYI

In the status column in sheet 1 have a drop down list which has different options ( completed, awaiting documents, not interested)

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Hi Nani2468, welcome to the boards.

What you are describing sounds like a COUNTIF or possibly COUNTIFS would get the results you are looking for however we would need to know more about the layout of your data to help you construct the correct formula.

If you Google Mr.Excel HTML maker you will be able to copy / paste some example data onto the forums and we can try and assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hi again Nani2468,

I am sorry but I am still a little lost and confused trying to figure this out for you. I'm afraid I am going to have to pass this over and hope that someone else on the boards will be able to help you better than I could.

Upvote 0
For you first table you could do an if with a vlookup i.e =if(vlookup(A13,A2:B9,2,0)="Approved","X","") and copied and edited for Declined and Awaiting columns.

The second table should be a countifs, but without seeing the data I can't help with the formula.

Rick

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edwin_SVRZ

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back