Excel- Pivot table query

Ammu Star

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I just wanted to analyse the data in excel using Pivot table. Data is quite huge. But I just need few columns details and duplicated to be removed and I got the distinct counts of specific columns.. But when I click that counts, I couldn't see the distinct details of that selected column alone. Getting overall details with duplicates. Is there any option or way to get that resolved? It would be really helpful if there is any way to get that done easily... Thank you..

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
Hi,

Welcome to MrExcel.
When using the pivot table wizard, you should notice a check box on the bottom of the "Create PivotTable" window saying "add this data to the Data Model"
Check that box and after finishing the wizzard you're able to choose Distinct Count as a value measure.
Check if this helps and please read through and use the MrExcel Forum Guidelines. Not to annoy you but these will help you ask a better question. And a better/more detailed question allows us to better help you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back