Excel UserForm - gets "Microsoft Forms" Unspecified error message

Chuck6475

Board Regular
I have been running this program for years and several times today.

Surprise:
I get a Microsoft Forms Box with the words "unspecified error" in it.

Now what?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

GTO

MrExcel MVP
Do you mean when you try and show a UserForm and error occurs, or, that you are seeing an error dialog pop-up as some standard code is running?

Chuck6475

Board Regular
I'm sorry for the lack of information.

I loaded the spreadsheet, initiated a UserForm and when I select a button I get the message. I respond to the "okay" button and try another button and it happens again.

I closed the spreadsheet without saving. Reopened it several times and got the same thing.

I just did it again prior to opening this email and guess what! No problem.

After last weeks problem with the Update, I'm getting very tired of these random surprises.

GTO

MrExcel MVP
...After last weeks problem with the Update, I'm getting very tired of these random surprises.
No problem, I get 'less than clear' more times than I'd like:confused:

Given your last sentence, I assume you've already taken the steps suggested by RoryA Here.

Mark

Chuck6475

Board Regular
No problem, I get 'less than clear' more times than I'd like:confused:

Given your last sentence, I assume you've already taken the steps suggested by RoryA Here.

Mark
Yes, Mark I had fixed that. Thanks for your help all of you are great.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wedloski

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...