excel worksheet to calculate betting odds

kn1ght

Hi,
I need a excel worksheet for calculating betting odds. This is how i want it to work.

2 betting websites with 2 x different odds. for example

Bet A.com = 1.83%, Bet B.com -2.31%. The total amount that can be used between the 2 websites is any combination between 100-1000$. I need a formula that will give me different combinations that will always give a profit.

say if i put 167.39$ on Bet A.com and 132.61$ on Bet B.com , If i win on Bet A .com (167.39*1.83%)= 306.32$ from that i will deduct the total wager of 132.61$ +167.39 which will give me a profit of $ 6.32. The same goes if Bet B.com wins.

In short i need a work sheet were i put in 2x inputs, that is the two odds and it will give me all the possible combinations that yield a profit.

I am sorry if i have caused a confusion, but i have tried my best to explain, please let me know if you need any more info. thanks

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
You could have a sheet like this:

A1: Bet A odds B1: Bet B Odds

A2: Bet A Wager B2: Bet Wager C1: Winning Bet A or B D1: =IF(C1="A",(A2*$A$1)-(A2+B2),(B2*$B$1)-(A2+B2)

Upvote 0
You could have a sheet like this:

A1: Bet A odds B1: Bet B Odds

A2: Bet A Wager B2: Bet Wager C1: Winning Bet A or B D1: =IF(C1="A",(A2*$A$1)-(A2+B2),(B2*$B$1)-(A2+B2)

Thanks for your response, This will work if i know the bet wagers, I need a formula/ script to generate the different bet wager combinations.

Upvote 0
In your example, how did you work out the $167.39 and $132.61?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiansth

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back