Extract a List of Duplicate Values that meet three criteria values

albers1291

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a workbook that we keep track of all help hired along with a bunch of other information. I am working on creating a tab now (Called "Repeat Hires") that will use the following criteria (State and Date Range) to retrieve a list of any duplicate names that show up in the list that meet the two criteria. The purpose behind this is I want to pull in the list of names of anyone we hired multiple times in the state we specify. For example, I want to view a list of all names that we hired more than once in the state of Minnesota between the dates of 1/1/18 and 12/31/20. Also ideally i would like it to ignore the criteria if the information is not filled in. I have a different tab that i used the FILTER function to meet similar criteria and to pull in anyone who meets that criteria, but that doesnt apply perfectly since this tab I want to only pull in duplicate values if that makes sense.

The other tab that i created just in case it helps (called "Helper Search Tool") uses the formula: =SORT(UNIQUE(FILTER('Help Slip information'!$A$2:$AD$20000,(IF(B1="",1,'Help Slip information'!$A$2:$A$20000=$B$1))*(IF(B4="",1,'Help Slip information'!$P$2:$P$20000=$B$4))*(IF(B2="",1,'Help Slip information'!$E$2:$E$20000>=$B$2))*(IF(B3="",1,'Help Slip information'!E2:E20000<=$B$3)),"None Meet Search Criteria")))

Attachments

• Repeat Hire Tab.JPG
    Repeat Hire Tab.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Helper Search Tool Tab.JPG
    Helper Search Tool Tab.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Help Slip Information Tab.JPG
    Help Slip Information Tab.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back