Extracting certain data to a separate worksheet

sherzno

Hello:
Every week I run a report that contains 10,000 rows with multiple columns to review sales.
Example header columns:
Sales Rep Store On hand Brand Store sales

I want to extract the entire row of data where the stores on hand is greater than 1 and sales are less than 1. I want to make a separate sheet for these. I realize that I could autofilter, copy paste into another sheet very easily but I have 30 of them to do. Just trying to find more time in my day.

thank you for your help

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
AutoFilter is still the way to go, even in a macro.

Use the macro recorder to record everything from the very first step (turning on the autofilter) to the very last step (copying filtered data to other worksheet then turning off the autofilter.

Record yourself doing that twice for two different rounds (you said you had 30 to do.).

Then post that code here along with a list of all 30 "loops"...the criteria and the destination sheets. We can help make that into a dynamic loop for you.

Upvote 0
Hi Jerry,
What I tried and it seems to work was to set up a template which includes a pivot table that sorts out that info, I now copy/paste my info in one sheet and the pivot table in the other sheets auto populate.

-Jason

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back