FIFO-system

Exelhenk

Hi, I want to make an Excek-system in a certain format. However, I have some problems making it. I hope the experts on this site can help me solve the problem. (possibly using VBA). The right material has to be found automatically and the right price must be calculated according the use of the materials. I have posted an attachment with description at http://www.worksheet.nl/forumexcel/vragen/68774-fifo.html

Who can help me?

Regards, Exelhenk

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
You are completely right. My apologies. Here is a translation of all Dutch cells. I hope you are able to procees now.:)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
C1<o:p></o:p>
Purchase<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
H1<o:p></o:p>
This must be automatically calculated and be adapted to the actual use each time. When the use exceeds the 250 (in this example) the use must automatically continue with the stones of 8jan2010 (FIFO-system). These stones must be found automatically while the stones are among other materials (in this case wood).

I1<o:p></o:p>
This must also automatically be adapted to the actual use.<o:p></o:p>
J9<o:p></o:p>
The system has to take €19 untill the use exceeds the 250 stones (in this example). Above the 250 the sysyem must automatically continue with the stones of 8jan2010 (FIFO-system).<o:p></o:p>
J10
Continuing the previous one: Here's what the intention is with regards to the actual costs. Some of the use is rated €19 and a part is rated €22. The amount must be automatically calculated and be found by ‘inkoop’. The amounts may not be taken out of "used" and/or “remaining stock”, because these are changing constantly according to the use (unless you know a way to get the right quantities in ‘use’ without that ‘use’ changes when the amounts in ‘used’ change.<o:p></o:p>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back