Financial Planning Worksheet

rparedes

Hi, I am currently creating a financial worksheet to use for my clients. I already set the size to A4 so everytime I print it, it will be exactly in an A4 size paper. Now, here is my question can I expand the cells where I am currently working? and then when I have it printed it will still fit on an A4 size or my working space is limited based on the paper size?

I am attaching the file for reference.

sykes

If it's just a matter of seeing cell contents better, albeit temporarily, you could just use the zoom control (bottom right) whilst you work in those areas.

Fazza

MrExcel MVP
Look for a page set up setting that fits the output to a single page.

On the print page set up it is on the first (of four) tab, "Page". Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall

rparedes

Look for a page set up setting that fits the output to a single page.

On the print page set up it is on the first (of four) tab, "Page". Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall
Thank you! for the tip. This is the one I am looking for.

By the way, can I attach files here? It seems it is not allowed.

hiker95

Thank you! for the tip. This is the one I am looking for.

By the way, can I attach files here? It seems it is not allowed.
rparedes,

Section B at this link has instructions on how to post a screen shot: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-...forum-use.html

Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com. or www.dropbox.com.

Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here.

Include a detailed explanation of what you would like to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and worksheets.

If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtvan

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics