Forum notifications

admiral100

Hi,

I no longer receive email notifications, is this just my problem?
Would appreciate help

Thanks

A

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
If you mean for individual posts to a subscribed thread, then I'm still getting them.

Upvote 0
Click on 'Subscribed Threads' and see if you have any threads listed on that page. If you do, you should have recieved an email for any post after your last one for each of the threads. You will not necessarily receive an email for each post, but should receive one for at leas t the first reply after your last post. If that folder (Subscribed Threads) is empty, then you have not subscribed to any threads, or you have somehow deleted your subscription to them.

Upvote 0
Click on 'Subscribed Threads' and see if you have any threads listed on that page. If you do, you should have recieved an email for any post after your last one for each of the threads. You will not necessarily receive an email for each post, but should receive one for at leas t the first reply after your last post. If that folder (Subscribed Threads) is empty, then you have not subscribed to any threads, or you have somehow deleted your subscription to them.

Thanks JLGWhiz !

Apparently I accidentally deleted all....:( Can they be undelete ?

Upvote 0
wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes!

As JLGWhiz noted , in the 'Subscribed Threads' option you can mark all messages and select Instant ,
This returns the option to receive the email notificatons again.

Apparently I only changed the possibility of receiving an email notification and did not really delete all the messages (if there is any such possibility ...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Got you, I thought you had deleted the actual subscriptions, rather than just the notifications.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rache47

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back