Function not working

jeffdolton

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I've been given a function from a member of this Forum. By typing =SumIfsEveryNColumns(criteria 1, criteria 2,criteria 3) and inserting the criteria, the function sums every nth column from a specific cell and returns an amount if the criteria is met. This function worked well until I loaded new data. The original cell data containing the function didn't change and when I tried to edit using F2 and pressing enter I get #NAME?. I'm confused as this function has worked before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Copy your file to This if You don't have more macro than this file (this file has 4 macro).
Or open Both file , Go to VBA window and drag Macro (At Up-Left window under workbook name see each file sheet and modules) from this file to yours (of course first delete same macro at your file).
I’m sorry, I’ve done everything you’ve suggested but pressing F9 doesn’t update the calculations. I’ll put up with pressing F2 on each calculation, it’s not a bother. I have one more requirement. On the Summary page there are two cells that are called Gift Card Purchases - one Card one Cash. Would you kindly insert an offset function in there so that the cells aren’t affected by inserting columns in Receipts Output. Many thanks.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Sorry. I don't think I can do it.
This is images of How replace new function with Previous. Please Do it Exactly & Step to Step. Then your function should work.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
AND one other thing. Press
CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9

Upvote 0
Solution
Sorry. I don't think I can do it.
This is images of How replace new function with Previous. Please Do it Exactly & Step to Step. Then your function should work.
Thank you. The procedure was already set-up, however using CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9 worked. I had been trying ALT+F9. So that's it for now. Many thanks for all your help, it is much appreciated. I will start another thread regarding the use of OFFSET as this relates to formulae not affected by your code.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back