GSheet issue, need to lookup a value from 1 tab to another tab, and return multiple values from one column

Skins

Hi all, I have a GSheet with two tabs 'Sheet 1' and 'Raw Data'. I need to Look up an 'Opportunity Number' from Sheet One (column A) and find this in 'Raw Data Tab' (Column A) and Return Multiple 'Partners' from 'Raw Data tab' (Column B). Please see attached Mini-Sheet, I need the results in one Row on Tab Sheet 1 (B:F) with 'No Partner' where there is no data, OR, Can have the Results concatenated into one cell (EG B10:B12) with punctuation separating results (does not matter what punctuation). 'Sheet 1' will be used for many other Data sets and formulas, it will be a sheet used by many Users so need to ensure I can present this data in a single row. Not sure I can do this without using a Table or FILTER function, so rather than muck around for ages I thought I'd ask the experts! NOTE: Apologies I cannot download XL2BB currently due to restrctions from my Company, so have added images instead.

Attachments

• GSheet Lookup Issue.png
    GSheet Lookup Issue.png
    44 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
In future please post questions about Gsheets in the General Discussion & Other Applications section of the board. I have moved it for you this time.

How about
Excel Formula:
=TOROW(FILTER('Raw Data'!B2:B10,'Raw Data'!A2:A10=A3))

Upvote 0
Solution
In future please post questions about Gsheets in the General Discussion & Other Applications section of the board. I have moved it for you this time.

How about
Excel Formula:
=TOROW(FILTER('Raw Data'!B2:B10,'Raw Data'!A2:A10=A3))
Hi Fluff, many thanks, works a charm! Apologies for the error in posting for GSheet, been a long time since I have been on the board so thanks for moving and will remember for next time. Thanks again

Upvote 0
You're welcome & thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back