Handicap auto stablefood formula

brynlee147

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I've created a spreadsheet that has a gold course holes 1-18 each with their stroke index, also got coloums with amount of shots taken and points, I've managed to get the points and shots to add up automatically at the end, but put these in manually one by one, what I would like is for example if a golfer is a 22 handicap and he plays a hole which is index 2, he will get 2 shots extra on that and when I type the shots taken in, I would like it to automatically calculate the points awarded etc.. Same for an 18 handicap who would get 1 shot on every hole, anything under 18 then involes no shots etc

screenshot_20200621_093002-jpg.16686

Good evening,
You have been a great help and very informative, I have done as you mention and copy and paste, I will study the formulas this evening so I can understand them, purely for my knowledge. I can't thankyou you enough, I'm think I should now put my self on a course with excel formulas etc, as I've done a few things in the past, but this was a little more advanced.
Thankyou once again for your williness and kindness to take time out of your day to help.. Keep safe and well
Regards
Bryn

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessbob

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back