Help in Sumofs, Countifs and countifs

Raweya

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear All,

Can someone help me to find formulas for the file on this link sample? I have explained everything but I'm stuck to get formulas and conditions based on scenarios.
This is related to Countifs, sumifs, IF condition as well.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can guide me

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
Please post your question here on this site, instead of providing a link to somewhere else. That site is blocked for me, and I cannot read it.

Note that you can post examples here. MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.

Upvote 0
Please post your question here on this site, instead of providing a link to somewhere else. That site is blocked for me, and I cannot read it.

Note that you can post examples here. MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.
Thanks for the note, I haven't recognised this before.

I hope this will work.

sample of e1.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRS
1IDFirst Coordination DateSecond Coordination DateSubmission DateApproval DateDisciplineDivisionTradeSub TradeBuildingZoneLevelActual % Before BufferActual % After Buffer
2Actual % First CoordinationActual % Second CoordinationActual % SubmissionActual % ApprovalTotal Before BufferActual % After Buffer
3E-B02-MEP-PL-000013-Feb-225-Feb-226-Feb-2210-Feb-22GEN-PSPSArchELEB02Z01L0120%20%30%30%100%125%Scenario 1
4E-B02-MEP-PL-000063-Feb-224-Feb-226-Feb-22DD-MEPDDMEPPLUB04FOUNGF40%0%30%30%50%68%Scenario 2
5E-B02-Gen-PL-000092-Feb-224-Feb-22GEN-GENGenGenGENB02C06GF0%0%50%50%100%250%Scenario 3
6E-B02-MEP-PL-000126-Feb-22AUTH-PLUAUTHMEPPLUB07C06L030%0%100%0%100%150%Scenario 4
8To Calculate %First CoordinationSecond CoordinationSubmissionApprovalFirst Coordination %Second Coordination %Submission %Approval %Overall
9Scenario 120%20%30%30%100%
10Scenario 240%30%30%100%
11Scenario 350%50%100%
12Scenario 4100%100%
14Buffer Per DisciplineIf this ID is under this Discipline, then multiply Col. (Q) into Cell (B15)
15GEN-PS25%
16DD-MEP35%
17GEN-GEN150%
18AUTH-PLU50%
Sheet2
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
M3:M6M3=IF(ISBLANK($B3),,1)*F9
N3:N6N3=IF(ISBLANK($C3),,1)*$G9
O3:O6O3=IF(ISBLANK($D3),,1)*H9
P3:P6P3=IF(ISBLANK($E3),,1)*I9
Q3,Q5Q3=SUM(M3:P3)/1
R3:R6R3=Q3*B15+Q3
Q4Q4=SUM(M4:P4)/2
Q6,J9:J12Q6=SUM(M6:P6)

Upvote 0

I have some comments in the excel file to explain what I need support in each cell.. I can't find it in the sheet.

Upvote 0
OK, thanks for posting the images, but I am still not clear exactly what your question is.

Can you walk us through an actual example, based on your data sample?
Which cell formula are you trying to populate?
What value should be returning in that cell?
What is the logic to arrive at that value?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back