Help to include repetitive word on column

xin_er

Hi all,

I have a set of figures churn from pivot table. its basically on stock takes.
After the pivot process, I have also included a column B namely "Color".

I would like to shift the subset of column A into column B.
I need repeat this process without doing manually.

You may get a better picture after looking at the spreadsheet.

Anyways to do it?

Its pretty urgent. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
I am not entirely sure what you are after here. The problem seems to be you expecting us to understand your business model and how it works from a small, partial snippet of information... personally, I can think of three different ways to expand your data given what you showed us, so I have no idea how to respond to you.... and I am guessing from your lack of response, I am not the only one with this reaction. Help us to help you... show us an example of your data immediately before whatever macro we give you runs and then show us how you want that same data to look after the macro runs... seeing the full picture of what is being manipulated and how should give us enough information to create a macro for you.

Upvote 0
I am not entirely sure what you are after here. The problem seems to be you expecting us to understand your business model and how it works from a small, partial snippet of information... personally, I can think of three different ways to expand your data given what you showed us, so I have no idea how to respond to you.... and I am guessing from your lack of response, I am not the only one with this reaction. Help us to help you... show us an example of your data immediately before whatever macro we give you runs and then show us how you want that same data to look after the macro runs... seeing the full picture of what is being manipulated and how should give us enough information to create a macro for you.

Pardon me. The intend was to upload the source file for download, however, being new to the forum and in the nick of time, I thought a snippet would suffice.

<a href="http://www.filefactory.com/file/49yu5ek4q8nj/A%2B%20Class%20SKU%20distribution%20by%20style%20and%20color.xlsx"> Excel File </a>

My apology.

Upvote 0
Pardon me. The intend was to upload the source file for download, however, being new to the forum and in the nick of time, I thought a snippet would suffice.

Excel File
I have been having trouble with my computer (needs to have Windows reinstalled, but I have been putting it off) and one problem is trying to download things from websites.... I am not able to download your file from that website. But I don't think we need your original file to help you. If you could include two pictures (just like you did for the one picture in your original message) in a response, that would be good enough. The first picture should be of the data (the number of items that you posted originally would be fine) just before you want it manipulated by a macro and the second picture would be what that same data should look like after the macro manipulates it. I am pretty sure that before-and-after presentation should be enough for us to understand what you want.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back