Help with Query please

roberttkim

Board Regular
I have an access table that has several company numbers, company account numbers associated with the company numbers, and balances. I am trying to run a query that pulls balances for company 1 and 2 for account numbers 400 and 500. However, when I run the query it brings back other company numbers with balances for the corresponding accounts in addition to what I was trying to get. For example it would bring balances in accounts 400 and 500 for company 1 and 2 which is what i need but it also brings back balances for account 400 and 500 for company 3, 4, 5. Is there a way to set up the criteria to only bring information for the companys that I am looking for?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

Kentman

You need to 'qualify' the query so you would say where company id = 400 OR id = 500 and so on.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utican2

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...