How can i use Macro to create table depends on number of rows and columns that included field names

Soly_Man

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello ,

I am new in using macro ,i would like to ask about how can i create table depends on number of rows and columns that included field names ,do we have method that it counts number of rows and create table depend on it .

because my data in excel sheet will not have the same range and it is different from file to another but it has no tables ,i want to write a code that implement on the whole excel sheet for each sheet in this excel each excel has around 3 sheets with different size of table and design table for each rows has field names .

i found many articles but all of them i have to select the range and so on but in my case ,i hany excel files and each one has different in rows in the table so i want the program to do it automatic .

1582099927524.png

1582099961039.png

1582099997689.png

Eacch table contains data under each other ,but i do not know how many rows will be in the table so i want from macro to do it automatic to calculate the number of rows and do the table as picture

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgharbawi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back