How to adjust staking plan to check date

honkin

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hi

I have a sheet which handles some calculations for staking, profit & loss and bank size, but I'd like it to be able to do a couple of additional things.

Here is the code I currently have

Code:
=IF(E2="","",IF(E2<3.5,K1*0.01,IF(E2<7.45,K1*0.006,IF(E2<11.1,K1*0.004,"0"))))

What is does is to look at column E to see what the odds are. It then calculates the stake based on various % of the current bank, column K.

Everything works really well with the sheet but I would like to be able to alter the above code so it checks an additional column. Here is what I would like it to be able to do.

So instead of altering the stake for each bet based on both the odds and current bank, I'd like it to only check what the current bank is daily, so bet size remains constant until the next day. People in different timezones will use the sheet to keep track of selections, so if I have it coded to check based on let's say <00:00 (midnight), that really won't work, as matches are listed in GMT, so what is midnight for someone in the UK is not midnight in other parts of the world. What I thought to do was to add was a helper column where either a 0 or 1 is input; 0 being for today and 1 being for tomorrow, so if a match is after midnight in your timezone, you input 1, otherwise 0.

The additional helper column will be column D, which will move the other columns above along one to the right as well, making the existing code now:-

Code:
=IF(F2="","",IF(F2<3.5,L1*0.01,IF(G2<7.45,L1*0.006,IF(G2<11.1,L1*0.004,"0"))))

Here is the additional idea in English

Total Bank is now column L

IF D = 0, the match is today and we want to use the last total bank entry (K) from yesterday for the calculation
IF D = 1, the match is tomorrow and we want to use the last bank entry (K) from today for the calculation

Date is column B

Any thought on how this would be added to the above code?

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgeeaudrey

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back