How to do checklist to highlights and uncheck to undo highlights for values in excel vba

fahadun

hello,
I am very new to vba programming. I am facing a new problem.
What i am trying to do here,Create 6 check boxes that will highlight 6 different values after comparing two columns. so I can undo the highlights when i uncheck them.

So i have two sheet, sheet1 and sheet2. I wanna create First 3 checkbox after comparing between sheet1 column "C" and sheet2 column "R".

• First checkbox will highlight green,those mc# in sheet1 column "C", that are common in sheet1 and also in sheet2
  • second checkbox will highlight yellow, those mc# in sheet1 column "C", that mc# is in sheet1 but not in sheet2
  • third checkbox will highlight red, those mc# in sheet2 column "R", that mc# is not in sheet1 but is in sheet2
last 3 check boxes will compare between sheet1 column "B" and sheet2 column "O".

• fourth checkbox will highlight green,those wr# in sheet1 column "B", that are common in sheet1 and also in sheet2
  • fifth checkbox will highlight yellow, those wr# in sheet1 column "B", that wr# is in sheet1 but not in sheet2
  • sixxth checkbox will highlight red, those wr# in sheet2 column "O", that wr# is not in sheet1 but is in sheet2

Thank you very much in advance. here is the sample pictures
qB4sD.jpg
ad4dE.jpg

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Healthydogs

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back