Liviu C

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

Please help!
I have a file with multiple sheets. The same products, but from different countries so they have 70% the same names. They all have different prices but in the same currency. I need to be able to have the first row with my name of the product (the one that I set), my price in the second row, and from there (3rd row, 4th, and so on) the price that every customer offers. Starting with the best (calculated in percentage from my price).

So basically I have my price with my name of the product, and I need to see which one of my clients has the best price on offer.

It would be great if I can just input the clients list somewhere (on a different sheet) and it will give me the updates result in the first sheet. This is because every month (sometimes twice a month) prices may change.

I know it is pretty darn complicated but I even tried paying for this and didn't manage to find the answer...

Thank you in advance for any possible solution ;)

Hi again,

i managed to get some more data on the file. as per your request please find the file here: Copy of ALL IN 1 martie 2024.xlsx

In the "main" sheet is all the info i`m trying to get a better use for.
In the rest of the sheets i inserted "EU" for european clients and "RO" for the local clients (after their name). I only put in a few of them.

I inserted the ECMA codes i already have but you will see there are about 100 lines that i didn`t find codes. Today i searched again and still can`t seem to find them. I also asked a client but he has yet to get back to me.
The product names are is the one i have in my stock program and i need that one to be the base.

Thank you again!
Please keep in mind that i did a lot of work on the file and some of the lines don`t have formulas, the data is inserted by hand and it may not be the same with other lines.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Hi again,

i managed to get some more data on the file. as per your request please find the file here: Copy of ALL IN 1 martie 2024.xlsx

In the "main" sheet is all the info i`m trying to get a better use for.
In the rest of the sheets i inserted "EU" for european clients and "RO" for the local clients (after their name). I only put in a few of them.

I inserted the ECMA codes i already have but you will see there are about 100 lines that i didn`t find codes. Today i searched again and still can`t seem to find them. I also asked a client but he has yet to get back to me.
The product names are is the one i have in my stock program and i need that one to be the base.

Thank you again!
Is your dropbox setting "no download"? I can't seem to download to my computer? Also, i do notice that you have links to other workbooks in the document. Can you post one of those if it is a data file critical to the question you are asking?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back