Hyperlink Error not working

RonBuss

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Created a Purchase order system following the videos of Creating your own Invoice system. I am getting a error when I try to go to the excel sheet from the Record sheets. I have attached the screenshots of the pop up errors I am getting. Any help on what I entered wrong. I reviewed the video a few times and pretty sure I did everything step by step but I am missing something. Maybe a new set of eye will help. Thanks

Attachments

• Macro formulas Screenshot 2024-03-08 095514.png
    Macro formulas Screenshot 2024-03-08 095514.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Error Pop up Screenshot 2024-03-08 100504.png
    Error Pop up Screenshot 2024-03-08 100504.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 4

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Best to copy your code, click vba button on posting toolbar then paste in between the resulting code tags. Pics of code are not that useful. Also useful is what causes the error and if it's the code, which line raises the error. Not much to go on here.

Suggest you debug.print the hyperlinks and when the error arises, the last on in the printout is the issue. Or if this is when you click on a link, review the list for that one and copy /paste into Windows File Explorer window if you cannot see an error. Then try to go to that file. If it works, the path is good. All I can see is that the last link is similar but seems to be missing one dot before the file extension.

I used to hate it when people used spaces and special characters in file or folder names. It can make coding unnecessarily more difficult.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremy_bp001

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back