I know I will get my knuckles rapped for this post but please …

adambc

Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
… help me if you can?

My work (in retirement) is for a voluntary organisation that relies heavily on donations to carry out the invaluable work it does in our community (hence why volunteers are their lifeblood) …

I have been helped beyond anything I could have ever expected by this forum, for which I thank all of you who have given me that help …

But I now need help with a PowerPoint project and I simply cannot find an equivalent PP forum (or even one where I can get anyone to reply to my post!) …

Does anyone know of such a PP forum please …

Many thanks - and apologies if I’ve broken the rules too much …

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Nothing wrong with this post, just it belongs more in the "General Discussion & Other Applications" forum instead of the "Excel Questions" forum (since it is about a non-Excel application), so I have moved it there.

Upvote 0
… help me if you can?

My work (in retirement) is for a voluntary organisation that relies heavily on donations to carry out the invaluable work it does in our community (hence why volunteers are their lifeblood) …

I have been helped beyond anything I could have ever expected by this forum, for which I thank all of you who have given me that help …

But I now need help with a PowerPoint project and I simply cannot find an equivalent PP forum (or even one where I can get anyone to reply to my post!) …

Does anyone know of such a PP forum please …

Many thanks - and apologies if I’ve broken the rules too much …
What's the project about? There are some good Powerpoint MVPs. I need to check if they also run a forum.
I would not be surprised the fine people over here know a thing or two on PowerPoint too that blows your mind.

Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with this post, just it belongs more in the "General Discussion & Other Applications" forum instead of the "Excel Questions" forum (since it is about a non-Excel application), so I have moved it there.
@Joe4

Thanks …

Upvote 0
What's the project about? There are some good Powerpoint MVPs. I need to check if they also run a forum.
I would not be surprised the fine people over here know a thing or two on PowerPoint too that blows your mind.
I used PP extensively during my career, but only as a consumer of templates - but I’m now getting involved in creating PP templates following a merger with a similar organisation and the resulting rebrand etc …

But I’m struggling with some of the branding stuff that a designer has developed for them …

We want to make custom shapes, images & icons available to users in the new template(s) - it has to be simple because the majority of users are very novice PP users! - but as I dig into how, I am reading that whilst many people would like to do the same thing, it’s not possible to add to the libraries that come as standard from MS in PP!

Can anyone confirm this is the correct - in which case, are there any alternative approaches?

Or is it possible - in which case how?

Many thanks …

Upvote 0
@GraH

Have you been able to find any PP MVPs/forums who might be able to help me?

Running out of options and that would be a shame!

Thanks ...

Upvote 0
Hi @adambc, You might have already looked here:

I do find quite a lot via googling Powerpoint forum. How good they are, is hard to say.

Try also Leila Gharani. She's got a fair amount of ppt tutorials, but I can't tell if there a few on making masters.

Strangly enough looking for MVP Powerpoint does not return the same satisfactory result as searching excel MVP.

Upvote 0
Still looking for a PowerPoint forum that’s as responsive as Mr Excel - any takers?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bes000

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back