jarhead58

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all!

I thought this was going to be simple, and maybe it really is, but I can't seem to find the answer! I'm just looking for something to increment my count! Something like, " If R12(Interior.Color=12611584) Then count=count+1
Help is definitely appreciated!!

No disrespect intended, sorry!!
None taken... all I was doing was explaining to you why the DisplayFormat property call was missing. Without a lengthier explanation of what your code was trying to do, there was no way of knowing that that particular code line needed the DisplayFormat reference given that you omitted it in the code you posted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
None taken... all I was doing was explaining to you why the DisplayFormat property call was missing. Without a lengthier explanation of what your code was trying to do, there was no way of knowing that that particular code line needed the DisplayFormat reference given that you omitted it in the code you posted.

Just for my own future reference, when would DisplayFormat not be used??

Upvote 0
Just for my own future reference, when would DisplayFormat not be used??

When you only wanted to check cell colors that were manually set (that is, not set by Conditional Formatting). DisplayFormat returns the color no matter how it was set (manual or Conditional Formatted).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you only wanted to check cell colors that were manually set (that is, not set by Conditional Formatting). DisplayFormat returns the color no matter how it was set (manual or Conditional Formatted).

Thanks for the info Rick!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accountant606

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back