invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
I don't know about anyone else, but that would make me mad.
HalfAce, that would explain why you've been licking the windows :wink:

Maybe a thread should be started with our real names? I just noticed over the last several days, that at least one poster thinks I'm Stanley.

I'm Steve Case, no relation to that guy who owns half of Hawaii and dabbles in internet services.

...I just noticed over the last several days, that at least one poster thinks I'm Stanley...I'm Steve Case...
-StACase

Uh, oops, :oops: that'd be me! I would have sworn under oath that I'd seen one or more of your threads signed "Stanley". 'tis a shame, though, I somehow expected senility would be more fun...

In any event, I shan't forget again. :wink:

And, ummm, Erik, I think most folks that have the mental horsepower of...oh, say, a parsnip... could figure out your real name.

I thought it was Bartholomew. Erik - could you consider adopting this so as not to confuse me?

I somehow expected senility would be more fun...
- G.T.
A bit of wisdom from my gramps. . .
"Senility... don't worry about it boy. When you go senile it ain't your problem." :devilish:

And this brings up a question I've had for some time.
When somebody developes Alzheimer's disease, how would they know? :rolleyes:

seems we've all suffered from a little 'DRAFT thread specific' Alzheimers over the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, during this time, everyone seems to be talking about 'tricks of gurus' and 'challenges of the month' - neither of which I understand despite my best efforts to keep up. I'll revisit them later when I'm a bit more experienced.

At least here I only have to show my face (or most of it - to cover myself if I change it) to join in.

Haven't been to the 'reveal name' thread yet. Don't want to give too much away. Next it will be address, credit card and pin number. :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerifiedBleachersAttendee

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back