invitation to become a member of DRAFT

seems we've all suffered from a little 'DRAFT thread specific' Alzheimers over the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, during this time, everyone seems to be talking about 'tricks of gurus' and 'challenges of the month' - neither of which I understand despite my best efforts to keep up. I'll revisit them later when I'm a bit more experienced.

At least here I only have to show my face (or most of it - to cover myself if I change it) to join in.

Haven't been to the 'reveal name' thread yet. Don't want to give too much away. Next it will be address, credit card and pin number. :wink:
very nice post :)
yes, there are different kinda threads to suit everyones needs

I hope we'll see some new <font face="Courier New" size="+1" color="blue" style="background: url(http://www.balloondoggies.com/vonpookie/misc/sparkle.gif)">faces</font> here the next days ...

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
On the off chance that anyone (besides Hatman) is curious...

Since, unless one has escaped my notice, we still have no African American members of DRAFT, I decided to switch races for a couple of weeks for my (2nd) annual ode to Black History month.

Been flying Fredrick Douglass (again) for a bit. Was gonna finish the month w/ W.E.B. Du Bois. But Paul inspired me to go for "two for one" since [he claims] it's "National Engineers Week". So, my current avatar is Norbert Rillieux [1806-1894].

You know now that you mention it... It does seem awfully homogenus around here.

...It does seem awfully homogenus around here.
~oorang
Indeed, I'm willing to bet that all members of DRAFT are of the genus ****.<sup>1</sup> Or did you mean to say "homogeneous"? :LOL:
<hr /><sup>1</sup> Example usage: **** habilis is arguably the first species of the **** genus to appear.

...It does seem awfully homogenus around here.
~oorang
Indeed, I'm willing to bet that all members of DRAFT are of the genus ****.<sup>1</sup> Or did you mean to say "homogeneous"? :LOL:
<hr /><sup>1</sup> Example usage: **** habilis is arguably the first species of the **** genus to appear.

There is 100% certainty that you are a large, hairy Ape Greg :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantrob

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back