invitation to become a member of DRAFT

I'm still trying to find a picture of me that won't frighten the Newbies. And anyhow -- until my Wheatshockers get knocked out of the tournie - I'm morally bound to use WU (the name for the Wichita State mascot).

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Well... now that I take a second look at yer picture, I suppose you can be forgiven for not knowing WSU had a team. After all it has been 25 years since their last NCAA tournament win - were you even born by 1981?

ROFL You're too kind, too kind. I am now and advanced 29 years of Age. So yes I was 4 in 1981. But they didn't have electricity back then so we didn't have anything to power the TV.

Gates is the bane of civilized existence. This avatar is the bane of civilized existence. Ergo ipso facto the avatar is the AntiChrist's picture. um ... I'm sure there's a point here ...

let's see if it works... is there an initiation when one becomes of member of DRAFT?

let's see if it works... is there an initiation when one becomes of member of DRAFT?

I think the hazing ritual has something to do with why whiteghost's avatar has the expression it does... :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back