invitation to become a member of DRAFT

I think we should make him chug chocolate milk until it comes out of his nose. Then have him post the photos :devilish: :LOL:

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
ROFLMAO,
I think I will do just that for my pic. :eek: My momma said to trying something new everyday. :devilish:

I think I will do just that for my pic. :eek: My momma said to trying something new everyday. :devilish:
PSS-I will soon be joining your little grouping of avatar enhanced indivdual's. Just need some time with my home PC and the digital camera. Hopefully for everyone's sake I will be fully clothed at the time.
still waiting patiently :)

Woah. That's definitely NOT what DOPPAOAOTFT is all about!

Nice one, Petrulis. :LOL:

Not the scariest thing I have seen this week, though. This, dubious, honor goes to the following photograph:

<center>
b60ebae3.jpg
</center>
:eek:

Gooney goo goo!! :p

All right Erik. George Mason University took my Wheatshockers out of our country's college basketball tournament, so I'll bid farewell to my WSU mascot. 3,000+ digital pictures on my hard drive and this is about the best I can come up with -- hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear -- so to speak. Don't know who is scarier now, me or Petrulis.

Don't know who is scarier now, me or Petrulis.
There is nothing against the fact to love ourselves (but not to much :) ) the way we are. You're just good :)
with sympathy,
Erik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DEWS2031

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back