Is this as good as.........?

TOPSie

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have been a member of AccessForums.net for a few years - but the other day I went there and found all the pages are blank.
I searched for someone who had been helpful to me on that Forum and found that he is very active here.

So anyone know what has happened "over there" and now that I have found this site, can I just hang out here and get the same level of answer :)

Geoff

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Welcome to our Board!

I am a member over there as well, though I had not logged in a while. I just logged on, and everything appears to be fine over here. Maybe you need to try clearing your internet cache?

You are welcome to post your questions here. Just note that this is primarily an Excel forum, so we do not have the same number of Access experts here as that forum does (as that is primarily an Access forum).

If you do happen to post the same question on both forums, just be aware of our Cross-Posting policy and be sure to follow the guidelines mentioned in rule 13 here: Message Board Rules

Upvote 0
Solution
Do you remember that member's name?
EDIT - I guess never mind that. You obviously do if you were able to search on it. I also don't see any issue there, even today.

Upvote 0
Thank you - amazing how one forgets the basics - just logged into the "other place" using Firefox rather than Chrome and all is fine - so definitely a cache problem :)

I will take your advice and post Access issues there - but I also dabble with Excel so I will retain this login as well.

If fact I am currently working on presenting some Access data in graphical format and the Access (2016) graph features are probably too primitive for my needs - so I may be asking in both places :)
Geoff

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipDude83

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back