Issue on Power Pivot/Query Automatically Merge Duplicate Data

tksnota

Office Version
  1. 365
Hi,

Is there a way to address the above issue because the sum of the pivot table and the original sheet is always different?

//NT

Upload it to Google Drive then share a public link here.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Upload it to Google Drive then share a public link here.
1. Do i need to upload the query report and the sheets link to it?
2. There are loads of data from the sheets. Is it ok to share all of them in the drive for everyone in the forum to see?

Upvote 0
I just need to see the source data sheet, the pivot table, and the data model in the workbook. No other sheets are necessary.
If any of the data is confidential, don't post it - anonymise it if possible, or remove it if not, assuming it's not essential to this question.

Upvote 0
1707834188620.png

1707834224980.png

please the 2023-200 example. i'm sharing you some more screenshots and the link - MrExcel - Google Drive

Upvote 0
Apologies, I have not had a chance to have a look at it yet. I will try and do so this evening.

Upvote 0
There are no value fields in your pivot table. You need at least one for Power Pivot to use the relationship properly.

Upvote 0
Strange. I had several values in the power pivot. I had uploaded a new set excel sheets in the drive comprising of power query and source data.

Feel free to look into again. My main issue with the example 2023-200 is the data have been duplicated 47x

The other minor issue is the power pivot is automatically merging data that are duplicated but I need them because they are financial amounts

Thanks a lot @RoryA for the support

Upvote 0
I had several values in the power pivot
All the data in the pivot was in row fields (which is why it groups them). None of them were in the Values area of the pivot table.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCONWAY

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back