soychristophe

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello community
I need help to manage my customer visits without forgetting any and in the specified frequencies, I am going crazy doing it manually and I think excel with formulas could help me.

I have tried to start with the following excel, but I am stuck on what logic to follow and formulas to apply.

In a nutshell...
I have to visit 9 customers a day, that is 45 customers a week, and I have 75 customers to visit in a month. There are customers that I have to visit every week (every 7 days), others fortnightly (every 14 days) and others monthly (every 21 days). There are 3 weekly customers that have to be visited every Monday, and 6 customers that have to be visited every 15 days also on Mondays. That is to say, there is a week when Mondays are full with 9 customers and another week when there are only 3 stores.

The problem is the following: how can I make 9 customers every working day knowing that I have 75 customers and each one has a specific frequency, even some of them one day of the week mandatory.

Thank you very much

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: logic and formulas to organize agenda
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chase S

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back