Macro to align data in Multiple columns to a master column

Jastrick

Hi There,

I'm having an issue with a macro. I need to individually compare 4 columns of data (A,B,C,D) each to a 'master column' (In this case, H). The master column is a sorted column containing each possible entry in the first four columns. What I need to do is line up the data in these columns, and if the data is not found, a blank space is left.

an example:
sample data:
ie.
###A###B####C####D .... H
1 Apple Banana Apple Carrot Apple
2 Carrot Grape Carrot Grape Banana
3 #########Grape#####Carrot
4 ##################Grape
etc.....

Desired Result:

ie.
###A####B####C####D .... H
1 Apple######Apple##### Apple
2 ####Banana######### Banana
3 Carrot#####Carrot#Carrot#Carrot
4 ####Grape#Grape##Grape#Grape
etc.....

The Macro MUST NOT, however, edit the master list, just compare to it. Every macro like this I have been able to find edits both columns, not just the one.

I need to get this done ASAP, so any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Put this in a code module:

Code:
Option Explicit

' shg 2009-0330, 0930, 1218
' 2010-0511: modified IsNotLeast to improve speed

' Aligns data in rows

' Prior to running, create a named range "Keys" that includes the cells in the
' header row above the data to be aligned. The range will, in general, be disjoint.
' The data begins in the row below Keys

#Const bDebug = False

Sub AlignKeys()
    AlignKeys1 wks:=ActiveSheet
End Sub

Function AlignKeys1(wks As Worksheet)
    Dim rKey        As Range    ' cells in header row containing the first column of each dataset
    Dim cell        As Range    ' For Each loop control variable
    Dim iRow        As Long     ' row index
    Dim iCol        As Long     ' column index
    Dim aiCol()     As Long     ' array containing the column indices of Keys
    Dim ar()        As Range    ' an array of ranges containing each of the datasets to be aligned
    Dim iRng        As Long     ' index to range array
    Dim nRng        As Long     ' number of ranges
    Dim ab()        As Boolean  ' "is not least" Boolean array
    Dim rRow        As Range    ' one row of rKey
    Dim rInt        As Range    ' cells in a given dataset range to be pushed down
    Dim rIns        As Range    ' union of the rInt's; range to be pushed down
    '===========================================================================
    #If Not bDebug Then
        Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    #End If
    Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
    With wks
        ' Validate Keys range
        On Error Resume Next
        Set rKey = .Range("Keys")
        If Err.Number Then
            MsgBox Prompt:="Named range ""Keys"" does not exist!", _
                   Title:="Oops", Buttons:=vbCritical
            Exit Function   '-------------------------------------------------->
        End If
        On Error GoTo 0
        If rKey.Parent.Index <> wks.Index Then
            MsgBox Prompt:="Named range ""Keys"" is not on sheet """ & _
                           wks.Name & """!", _
        End If
        If rKey.Count < 2 Then
            MsgBox Prompt:="Named range ""Keys"" must include at least " & _
                           "two cells in different columns.", _
        End If
        If Intersect(rKey, .Rows(rKey.Row)).Count <> rKey.Count Then
            MsgBox Prompt:="All cells of named range ""Keys"" must be in the same row.", _
        End If
        '=======================================================================
        ' Initialize variables
        ' ... Size the column and range arrays
        nRng = rKey.Count
        ReDim aiCol(1 To nRng + 1)
        ReDim ar(1 To nRng)
        ' ... Create an ascending array of the columns in Keys
        For Each cell In rKey
            iCol = iCol + 1
            aiCol(iCol) = cell.Column
        Next cell
        aiCol(iCol + 1) = .UsedRange.Column + .UsedRange.Columns.Count
        BubbleSort aiCol                        ' forgive me ...
        ' ... Re-create rKey in ascending order by column
        ' (Which is necessary because each range extends to the
        ' beginning of the range to the right; the rightmost range extends
        ' to the end of the used range)
        Set rKey = .Cells(rKey.Row, aiCol(1))
        For iRng = 2 To nRng
            Set rKey = Union(rKey, .Cells(rKey.Row, aiCol(iRng)))
        Next iRng
        iRow = rKey.Row + 1    ' start of the data to be aligned
        ' ... Create the array of ranges
        For iRng = 1 To nRng
            Set ar(iRng) = .Range(.Cells(iRow, aiCol(iRng)), _
                                  .Cells(.Rows.Count, aiCol(iRng)).End(xlUp))
            Set ar(iRng) = ar(iRng).Resize(, aiCol(iRng + 1) - aiCol(iRng))
        Next iRng
        ' ... Sort each range by the key column
        For iRng = 1 To nRng
            If ar(iRng).Rows.Count > 1 Then
                ar(iRng).Sort Key1:=ar(iRng)(1), _
                              Order1:=xlAscending, _
                              DataOption1:=xlSortNormal, _
                              MatchCase:=False, _
                              Header:=xlNo, _
                              Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
            End If
        Next iRng
        '=======================================================================
        ' Align the keys by inserting cells in each range if the key value
        ' is not the smallest among the other keys.
        Set rRow = Intersect(rKey.EntireColumn, .Rows(iRow))
        Do
            Set rIns = Nothing
            ab = IsNotLeast(rRow)
            If WorksheetFunction.Or(ab) Then
                For iRng = 1 To nRng
                    If ab(iRng) Then
                        Set rInt = Intersect(ar(iRng), .Rows(iRow))
                        If rIns Is Nothing Then Set rIns = rInt
                        Set rIns = Union(rIns, rInt)
                    End If
                Next iRng
            End If
            If Not rIns Is Nothing Then
                #If bDebug Then
                    rIns.Select
                #End If
                rIns.Insert Shift:=xlShiftDown, CopyOrigin:=xlFormatFromRightOrBelow
            End If
            iRow = iRow + 1
            Set rRow = Intersect(rKey.EntireColumn, .Rows(iRow))
        Loop While WorksheetFunction.CountA(rRow)   ' quit when all keys are blank
        ' delete the unused rows, which may have some pushed-down formatting
        Range(.Rows(iRow), .Rows(.Rows.Count)).Delete
        wks.UsedRange.Select
    End With
    AlignKeys1 = True
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True
    Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic
End Function
Function IsNotLeast(r As Range) As Boolean()
    ' Returns a boolean array the same size as Range r
    ' containing True if the corresponding value of r is
    ' greater than one or more non-empty values in r
    ' Cell values are compared numerically if both are numbers, else lexically
    Dim ab()        As Boolean  ' working Boolean array
    Dim i           As Long     ' index to ab
    Dim cell1       As Range    ' one cell in comparison
    Dim cell2       As Range    ' the other cell
    ReDim ab(1 To r.Count)
    For Each cell1 In r
        i = i + 1
        Select Case VarType(cell1.Value2)
            Case vbString
                For Each cell2 In r
                    If VarType(cell2.Value2) <> vbEmpty Then
                        If StrComp(cell1.Text, cell2.Text, vbTextCompare) = 1 Then ab(i) = True: GoTo NextCell1
                    End If
                Next cell2
            Case vbDouble
                For Each cell2 In r
                    Select Case VarType(cell2.Value2)
                        Case vbString
                            If StrComp(cell1.Text, cell2.Text, vbTextCompare) = 1 Then ab(i) = True: GoTo NextCell1
                        Case vbDouble
                            If cell1.Value2 > cell2.Value2 Then ab(i) = True: GoTo NextCell1
                    End Select
                Next cell2
            Case vbEmpty
                ' fine, do nothing
            Case vbBoolean
                Application.Goto cell1
                ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = cell1.Row
                Application.ScreenUpdating = True
                MsgBox Prompt:="Invalid key value; numbers or strings only", _
                End
        End Select
NextCell1:
    Next cell1
    IsNotLeast = ab
End Function
Function BubbleSort(av As Variant)
    Dim vTmp        As Variant
    Dim i           As Integer
    Dim bSwap       As Boolean
    Do
        bSwap = False
        For i = LBound(av) To UBound(av) - 1
            If av(i) > av(i + 1) Then
                bSwap = True
                vTmp = av(i)
                av(i) = av(i + 1)
                av(i + 1) = vTmp
            End If
        Next i
    Loop While bSwap
End Function

Assuming row 1 contains headers, select A1:D1 & H1, and in the Names box, left of the formula bar, enter Keys

Then run AlignKeys.

Upvote 0
Wow, shg4421's code is a lot more involved than mine. Nonetheless, this is how I'd do it:

Code:
Sub test()
Dim lr As Long, i As Long, x As Long
With Application
    .ScreenUpdating = False
    .Calculation = xlCalculationManual
End With
With Sheet1
lr = .Range("H" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
    For i = 1 To lr
        For x = 1 To 4
            If .Cells(i, x).Value <> .Cells(i, 8).Value Then
                .Cells(i, x).Insert Shift:=xlDown
            End If
        Next x
    Next i
End With

With Application
    .ScreenUpdating = True
    .Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic
End With
End Sub

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help, unfortunately:

shg4421: It doesn't seem to actually do anything. It just runs forever and locks up my PC.

sous2871: It seems to function, I just get an invalid type error. I believe this is because some of the items are stored as numbers and others as text? Is there any way for me to quickly convert those? a macro perhaps to add a ' to the start of each cell?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Using the data you provided in your first post, both macros worked. I'm willing to be that shg4421's is way more efficient over a large data set. But that doesn't really get at your issue....

How long is your master list? Can you post some actual data?

Upvote 0
The real 'Master List' is 2959 rows long. Here is an example of real data:

Code:
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 821pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1093><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 146pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7131" width=195><COL style="WIDTH: 114pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5558" width=152><COL style="WIDTH: 110pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5339" width=146><COL style="WIDTH: 203pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9874" width=270><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=3 width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 104pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5046" width=138><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 146pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" height=20 width=195>[FONT=Calibri]PRODUCTION MODEL FILE.XLS[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=152>[FONT=Calibri]SIS MODEL EXTRACT.XLS[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 110pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=146>[FONT=Calibri]ALL SER NO RANGES.XLS[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 203pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=270>[FONT=Calibri]STANDARD MODEL # AS OF 8-24-10……..xls[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 104pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" width=138>[FONT=Calibri]Master List[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]10-20B[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]3[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]11[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]3[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1025[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]4[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320B[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]16[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]4[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1035[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]5[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BL[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]20[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]5[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1040[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]6[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BLCR[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]35[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]6[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1088LTC[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]7[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BLL[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]45[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]7[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1088XLC[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]8[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BLN[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]55[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]8[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1090[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]9[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BLU[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]65[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]9[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]112[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]10[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BN[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]70[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]10[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]112E[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]11[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BS[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]75[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]11[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]112F[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]12[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320BU[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]112[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]12[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1190[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]15[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320C[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]120[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]15[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1190T[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]16[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CFMHW[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]140[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]16[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]21[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CFMST[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]206[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]21[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]24[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CL[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]211[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]25[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120B[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]25[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CLN[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]212[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]29[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120C[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]29[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CLRR[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]214[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]30[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120G[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]30[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CLU[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]215[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]35[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120H[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]35[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320COEM[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]216[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]40[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120K[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]40[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CS[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]219[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]41[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]120M[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]41[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320CU[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]224[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]45[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]40532[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]44[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320D[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]225[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]46[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]40534[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]45[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMGF[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]226[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]50[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]40542[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]46[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMGFB[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]228[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]53[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]1290T[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]50[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMHW[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]229[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]55[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12E[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]53[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMLL[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]232[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]56[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12F[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]54[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMLLB[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]235[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]57[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12G[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]55[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMRR[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]236[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]58[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12H[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]56[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DFMST[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]242[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]59[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl68 height=20>[FONT=Calibri]12K[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl69>[FONT=Calibri]57[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl66>[FONT=Calibri]320DGC[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl67>[FONT=Calibri]245[/FONT]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3" class=xl65>[FONT=Calibri]63[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That is the first 30 rows of unsorted data

Upvote 0
If I PM you my email address, can you send me the workbook? I don't see why the macro I posted wouldn't work.

Upvote 0
Ok, looks like the issue has been resolved (not naming the range correctly). Hands down, shg4421's solution is better. Thanks for the code shg4421!

Upvote 0
Here's a portion of the data you posted:
Code:
       ---A--- --B-- ---C--- --D-- E F G --H--
   1    Col A  Col B  Col C  Col D       Col H
   2   10-20B      3     320    11           3
   3      1025     4 320B       16           4
   4      1035     5 320BL      20           5
   5      1040     6 320BLCR    35           6
   6   1088LTC     7 320BLL     45           7
   7   1088XLC     8 320BLN     55           8
   8      1090     9 320BLU     65           9
   9       112    10 320BN      70          10
  10   112E       11 320BS      75          11
  11   112F       12 320BU     112          12

The data in columns A and C is a combination of numbers and text that do not appear in col H. If the data in col A is associated with the data in col B, and the data in col C associate with col D, then move those columns to the right of their associated keys, like so:

Code:
       -A-- ---B--- -C-- ---D--- E F G -H--
   1   Key1  Col A  Key2  Col C        Key3
   2      3 10-20B    11     320          3
   3      4    1025   16 320B             4
   4      5    1035   20 320BL            5
   5      6    1040   35 320BLCR          6
   6      7 1088LTC   45 320BLL           7
   7      8 1088XLC   55 320BLN           8
   8      9    1090   65 320BLU           9
   9     10     112   70 320BN           10
  10     11 112E      75 320BS           11
  11     12 112F     112 320BU           12

Then select A1, C1, and H1, and type Keys into the Names box, then run AlignKeys to see, in part,
Code:
       -A-- ---B--- -C-- --D-- E F G -H--
   1   Key1  Col A  Key2 Col C       Key3
   2      3 10-20B                      3
   3      4    1025                     4
   4      5    1035                     5
   5      6    1040                     6
   6      7 1088LTC                     7
   7      8 1088XLC                     8
   8      9    1090                     9
   9     10     112                    10
  10     11 112E      11   320         11
  11     12 112F                       12
  12     15    1190                    15
  13     16 1190T     16 320B          16
  14                  20 320BL           
  15     21      12                    21
  16     24     120
... and notice how the keys align in each row.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88mp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back